For over ten years, the Banff Tea Co has been infusing the Bow Valley and beyond with teas from around the world. With over forty exclusive blends, mixed in Banff, we pride ourselves on being a local and ethical small business.
Thanks to the ongoing support from our loyal customers over the years, we continue to concoct tea combinations and sell both online and at our one and only store located in Banff, Alberta, Canada.
Sharing the energy and success we receive at BTC is important to us and so we continue to give 5-10% of the profits each year to a variety of charities, including both Canadian and those in Tea growing countries around the world.
Corporate/ Wholesale and Custom bulk orders
The following links list some of the businesses that serve our teas:
- The Block Restaurant - Banff
- The Wildflour Bakery & Little Wild-Banff
- Nourish Bistro - Banff
- Banff Boutique Inn - Banff
- Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse - Lake Louise
- Lake O'Hara Lodge - Lake O'Hara
- Ria Foods - Arborg-MB
- JK Bakery - Banff & Canmore
- Banff Ave Brewing Co-Banff
- Rocky Bean Co-Banff & Canmore Farmer's Market
- The White Bark Cafe-Banff
- Engadine Lodge- Canmore, AB
- Ticino's- Banff
- Cedar & Sage - Banff
- Tany Byrn-Banff
- Mountain Moose Adventures-Bragg Creek
- Eden restaurant, Rimrock Hotel - Banff
- The Royal Alberta Museum-Edmonton
- The Juniper Hotel-Banff
- Ski Louise-Lake Louise
- Shadow Lake Lodge, Banff
- Azuridge Hotel-Bragg Creek, AB
- Four Sisters Kitchen & Table-Strathmore, AB
- Harvest Food & Drink Cafe-Jasper, AB
If you would like to become a wholesale customer, we offer a special rate when you advertise where your teas are from. Or if you are thinking of purchasing a larger bulk quantity of tea for a function such as a wedding or corporate event we would be happy to accommodate this as well. Please contact us for more information: email@example.com or 403-762-8322.
Wholesale prices available.
Serve our teas in your cafe or small business.